SHAPE-UP™ Balancer is a low starch, high fibre mix designed to provide a balanced diet at low intake levels, and to help maintain a normal, healthy metabolism. It can be used as a calorie controlled ration for those prone to laminitis, Equine Metabolic Syndrome or Cushing's in order to meet micronutrient requirements without excess sugar, calories and starch intake.
- Horses and ponies that are overweight or predisposed to laminitis
- "Good-doers" and native breeds
- Horses and ponies requiring a specialist feed to help maintain a healthy metabolism
- Any horse or pony that requires a low calorie feed balancer
- The high palatability of this ration also makes it suitable for fussy feeders or those that are sick, convalescing or on box rest
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintains a healthy digestive environment in horses and ponies on restricted rations
- Contains a source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Includes a mycotoxin binder for "mopping up" free radicals and supporting optimum health and immune function
- Supports hoof quality and growth
- Includes a source of magnesium for normal cell sensitivity
- Contains added cinnamon for palatability and antioxidant support
For further information on this item and similar items within our extensive range please visit us in store or call Lillico, Maidstone 01622 718062 or Attlee Dorking on 01306 884289. Although we do not offer an online purchasing service at this time, we can offer free delivery on selected bulk items within a 15 mile radius ( T&C's apply) Please call your local store for more information.